First-Class Family Living in Blue Ribbon Locale.
Embraced by meticulously manicured gardens this striking architect-designed 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom residence is a home of unwavering distinction and class. Enjoying an incredible connection to the outdoors thanks to expanses of ceiling-height glass, its streamlined & timelessly elegant spaces are matched by an exclusive, blue ribbon Brighton address.
- Grand entrance hall where a wall of glass frames the front garden and soaring 3 metre ceilings set the scene for the incredibly spacious and beautifully appointed accommodation that can be found within.
- Gracious formal lounge and dining room with flickering gas fireplace, where cavity sliders can be closed for optimum quietude.
- Expansive informal living and dining area equipped with in-built seating & gas fireplace, taking in views of the impressive architect-designed gardens and solar heated lap pool in stunning sandstone surrounds.
- Precision-planned entertainer’s kitchen with lavish stone bench-tops and a full suite of Miele appliances.
- Four first-floor bedrooms; the master suite is the very definition of a parent’s retreat, boasting copious amounts of storage, sitting area with park views and a luxurious hotel-inspired ensuite.
- The three remaining bedrooms all benefit from substantial storage and private ensuite bathrooms.
- Standout features include zoned heating/cooling, video intercom & alarm, auto gates, double auto garage, guest powder room & laundry with access to a sundrenched drying terrace.
A family offering of the highest calibre, this magnificent home is directly opposite Wilson Reserve and just footsteps to Church Street, Bay Street, Brighton Grammar, Firbank and the bay.