Graced with a beauty and elegance that have withstood the test of time, “Camrock”, circa 1888, is a stately Victorian that simply commands attention. Set within impressive grounds which include a Mediterranean-style pool, separate pavilion and double garage with attic accommodation, this magnificent residence has been extensively & sympathetically renovated to offer the very best in family living. Just moments to first-class schooling options, it is also within easy reach of Bay Street and beautiful Brighton beach.
Historic homestead surrounded by stunning landscaped gardens on 1828sqm (approx).
Up to five peaceful bedrooms and three luxuriously appointed bathrooms in the main house – including two upstairs bedrooms connected by a light-lavished two-way en-suite.
Tranquil lounge, dining room with a fabulous ‘wine-rack wall’ plus separate north-facing family room.
- Third living area – perfect as a sitting or playroom – with banks of French doors to the idyllic gardens.
- Gourmet kitchen with striking reconstituted stone benchtops and a full complement of premium Miele appliances.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens lead down to the secluded and peaceful alfresco setting complete with private fully-tiled 15m pool.
- Freestanding pavilion, complete with kitchen, bathroom and sleeping quarters – perfect as guest or AirBnB accommodation.
- Separate apartment adjacent the double garage which also features a bathroom and kitchen area (downstairs) and large bedroom/living upstairs.
- Approx. 150sqm of total external (undercover) entertaining zones including verandas, patios & balconies throughout the property.
- Nobo Slimline heating, air-conditioning, secure intercom entry, in-floor heating (rear entertaining zone) & an 85,000l water tank are among the practicalities.
- Period features include five original working fireplaces, exquisite leadlight and decorative plasterwork.
This is a unique and unrivalled opportunity to procure a part of Brighton’s rich heritage and call it your own. Sprawling across two vast north-facing allotments, there is also the possibility to capitalise on this blue-ribbon address with a potential subdivision/multi dwelling development (STCA).